Saturday 19 February 2011

Abyssinian Cats Eyes

Crystal's homage to;
 Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat

I look handsome, I look smart, I am walking work of art
Oh such dazzling eyes of many colours, How I love my eyes of many colours. They are;

RED

AND YELLOW AND GREEN

AND BROWN

AND SCARLET AND BLACK

AND OCHRE

AND PEACH

AND RUBY

AND OLIVE

AND VIOLET AND FAWN

AND LILAC

AND GOLD

AND CHOCOLATE

AND MAUVE

AND CREAM
AND CRIMSON

AND SILVER

AND ROSE

AND AZURE

AND LEMON

AND RUSSET

AND GREY

AND PURPLE

AND WHITE

AND PINK

AND ORANGE

AND BLUE !!!!!


PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE NOT USED PHOTOSHOP ON ANY OF THESE PICTURES. THEY ARE AS TAKEN!

With thanks to Crystal, The Fawn Abyssinian. Age 3 weeks to 6 months, the light & the camera!
Pictures taken Sept 2008-Feb 2009

1 comment: