Thursday 9 December 2010

Lesson of the Day - Jasper

Key Strokes

CAT: "Mee-at Meow" - I'm a bouncy Abyssinian kitten and it's 11:20pm and I'm running. A nice circuit of the dining room after supper and .....oh .....what was that pretty blue light I've just put my paw on? .......

HUMAN: JASPER !!!!!!!! that was the power switch for the "*******" laptop.

Luckily the people that the Housekeeper talks to on MSN at this time of night don't take it personally when they get disconnected mid sentence and are usually still online when the laptop has been rebooted.

- - - - - - - -

11:30pm: Jasper sat in hammock, paws curled in towards his chest, just below his nose with a contented, supper eaten, kitten grin on face and tightly closed eyes but fully alert ears.

"Stood on a laptop power button? Who me? No, can't have been me, far too cute to do that, I am"

No comments:

Post a Comment