Thursday 23 December 2010

Lesson of the Day - Dino

Key Strokes

CAT: If I sit on this nice warm rectangular object covered in small square things, a funny buzzing alarm sound goes off continuously and the humans rush to remove me from wherever they are in the house.

There's also this funny little arrow which I can chase across the screen.

What really confuses me is that the humans are allowed to touch the little square things called "keys" with their paws, but if I walk across them, I get told off.

HUMAN: Always shut the lid of a laptop before walking away from it, into a different room. Kittens have goldfish brains when it comes to a) computers and b) the word NO.

The N is confusing, as is the O. The bit in the middle is a tad difficult and the general meaning of the word as a whole, leaves even an Abyssinian a little foxed. That or they are just ignoring the humans on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment